Student Profile: Eduardo Meythaler
Moving to China is a big leap For some it’s intimidating, for others it’s a natural next step For Eduardo, it’s a little bit of both [ 2017-04-25 ]
PHBS Holds a Chinese Cultural Event
A Chinese cultural event held on campus offers international students a rare chance to look into one of the world’s oldest culture and forge lasting cross-border friendship [ 2017-04-21 ]
PHBSers in China | Visiting Top Firms, Expe...
23 PHBS international students had the opportunity to visit Hunan province to gain deep understanding on local business, do volunteer teaching and experience first-hand Chinese rural life [ 2017-04-14 ]
Professor He Fan : Australia–China Ties Need to Make Globalisation Work
A spanner has been thrown into the works With Donald Trump as the new US President, the US is acting as if it wants to challenge the international political and economic order it helped to build [ 2017-04-14 ]
The Economist Deputy Editor : What is the ‘Next Big Thing’?
Who knows what will be the “next big thing”? Tom Standage, the deputy editor of The Economist recently shared his insights at PHBS [ 2017-04-03 ]
Company Visit to Huawei, the World's Top Three Smartphone Maker
International students had the great opportunity to visit Huawei headquarters in Shenzhen to gain a deeper understanding and real life experience of Chinese culture and business markets [ 2017-03-30 ]
China Studies through the Lens of a BGI Microscope
On Wednesday, the China Studies class visited BGI, a world-class facility geared towards providing research, manufacturing and commercial operations to its global clients [ 2017-03-27 ]
NYT : A College Near Oxford Changes Hands
PHBS Campus in Oxfordshire was reported by The New York Times Take a closer look at the future of PHBS! [ 2017-03-23 ]
Professor Balding:Why You Should Hire More Women in China?
If you are an HR director in China or hiring, trust me when I say: hire more women This isn’t about social justice but good business [ 2017-03-20 ]
Renowned Economist Joins PHBS, Launching High-level Think Tank Program
Renowned Chinese economist He Fan has joined Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) as the executive dean of the Research Institute of the Maritime Silk Road (RIMS) [ 2017-03-14 ]
China Studies Class Visits New Shenzhen High Concept Business Park
On Wednesday, China Studies class visited the Guangming New District in northwest Shenzhen to gain first-hand experience with Chinese business culture [ 2017-03-10 ]
PHBS Students' Study Tour in Israel
Sixteen PHBS students visited Israel,where the members of the school’s Commercial Banking Association (CBA) enjoyed... [ 2017-02-28 ]
PHBS Opening a Campus in Oxfordshire: Settin...
PHBS has taken a bold step to invest in a new campus in Oxfordshire Not only is this new investment a milestone for PKU but also for the development of China’s higher education [ 2017-02-22 ]
Professor Balding: The Strange World of Chinese Real Estate Liquidity
We are frequently so entranced with the meteoric price increases of Chinese real estate that seem to dwarf anything we’ve seen before that we frequently lose sight of details that really matter [ 2017-02-20 ]
Second PKU-NUS Annual International Conference...
20 & 21 May 2017NUS Suzhou Research Institute,Suzhou, ChinaThis international conference, jointly organized by HSBC [ 2017-01-21 ]
Professor Fritz Koger: As PHBS is Relatively...
Dr Fritz Koger first came to PHBS six years ago, drawn to take a position on the faculty in the finance department by, in his words, “China’s growing prominence on the world’s stage ” [ 2017-01-18 ]
PHBS signs MOU with Korea University Business School
A delegation of professors and staff members from the Korea University Business School (KUBS) visited PHBS on Jan... [ 2017-01-19 ]
PHBS Hosts Student Delegation from the Insti...
A group of 48 PHD and Master Students and Professors from The Institute of South-South Cooperation (ISSCAD) visit... [ 2017-01-09 ]
PHBSers: Wishing You a Better Year Ahead!
Since New Year is a time for celebration, reflection and resolutions, several PHBS students and faculty chose to share some thoughts and best wishes for 2017 [ 2016-12-30 ]
PHBS 2017 New Year Party Themed “Be Brave and Persevere”
Faculty, hundreds of students, and many alumni converged in the Grand Ballroom of the Intercontinental Hotel The party featured a banquet, entertainment by students, and awards ceremonies [ 2016-12-29 ]
Be Brave and Be Persistent 2017 New Year Party Speech by Dean Wen Hai
At the end of every year, we are very pleased to gather together to review our achievements and the happy moments in the past year, as well as to look toward the future with confidence and hope [ 2016-12-23 ]
PHBS Alumni on the 14th New Fortune Best Analyst List
Thirteen PHBS alumni have been named Best Analyst by New Fortune Magazine The award has gained recognition and influence in the marketplace over the past decade [ 2016-12-09 ]
Sargent | Nobel Laureate's Love Affair with Macroeconomics
In an interview after the talk with PHBS students, Nobel Laureate Sargent shared his insights on expectations theory, economic models, and academic “ivory tower ” [ 2016-12-16 ]
Bai Yansong lectures at Peking University HSBC Business School
The renowned journalist Bai Yansong was invited to give a lecture on December 7 at Peking University HSBC Busine [ 2016-12-16 ]
- Student Profile: Eduardo Meythaler
- PHBS Holds a Chinese Cultural Event
- PHBSers in China | Visiting Top Firms, Experiencing Rural life, and Exploring Chinese Culture
- Professor He Fan : Australia–China Ties Need to Make Globalisation Work
- The Economist Deputy Editor : What is the ‘Next Big Thing’?
- Company Visit to Huawei, the World's Top Three Smartphone Maker
- China Studies through the Lens of a BGI Microscope
- NYT : A College Near Oxford Changes Hands
- Professor Balding:Why You Should Hire More Women in China?
- Renowned Economist Joins PHBS, Launching High-level Think Tank Program
- China Studies Class Visits New Shenzhen High Concept Business Park
- PHBS Students' Study Tour in Israel
- PHBS Opening a Campus in Oxfordshire: Setting its Global Roadmap —A Turning Point for China’s Higher Education
- Professor Balding: The Strange World of Chinese Real Estate Liquidity
- Second PKU-NUS Annual International Conference on Quantitative Finance and Economics
- Professor Fritz Koger: As PHBS is Relatively Young, There Exist Many Opportunities
- PHBS signs MOU with Korea University Business School
- PHBS Hosts Student Delegation from the Institute of South-South Cooperation and Development
- PHBSers: Wishing You a Better Year Ahead!
- PHBS 2017 New Year Party Themed “Be Brave and Persevere”
- Be Brave and Be Persistent 2017 New Year Party Speech by Dean Wen Hai
- PHBS Alumni on the 14th New Fortune Best Analyst List
- Sargent | Nobel Laureate's Love Affair with Macroeconomics
- Bai Yansong lectures at Peking University HSBC Business School
- International Students' Voices: Focus on Martin Edwards