China Studies Through the Lens of a BGI Microscope
On Wednesday, the China Studies class visited BGI, a world-class facility geared towards providing research, manufacturing and commercial operations to its global clients [ 2017-03-27 ]
NYT : A College Near Oxford Changes Hands
PHBS Oxford campus was reported by The New York Times Take a closer look at the future of PHBS! [ 2017-03-23 ]
Professor Balding:Why You Should Hire More Women in China?
If you are an HR director in China or hiring, trust me when I say: hire more women This isn’t about social justice but good business [ 2017-03-20 ]
Renowned Economist Joins PHBS, Launching High-level Think Tank Program
Renowned Chinese economist He Fan has joined Peking University HSBC Business School (PHBS) as the executive dean of the Research Institute of the Maritime Silk Road (RIMS) [ 2017-03-14 ]
China Studies Class Visits New Shenzhen High Concept Business Park
On Wednesday, China Studies class visited the Guangming New District in northwest Shenzhen to gain first-hand experience with Chinese business culture [ 2017-03-10 ]
PHBS Students' Study Tour in Israel
Sixteen PHBS students visited Israel,where the members of the school’s Commercial Banking Association (CBA) enjoyed... [ 2017-02-28 ]
PHBS Opening a Campus in Oxford: Setting it...
PHBS has taken a bold step to invest in a new campus in Oxford Not only is this new investment a milestone for PKU but also for the development of China’s higher education [ 2017-02-22 ]
Professor Balding: The Strange World of Chinese Real Estate Liquidity
We are frequently so entranced with the meteoric price increases of Chinese real estate that seem to dwarf anything we’ve seen before that we frequently lose sight of details that really matter [ 2017-02-20 ]
Second PKU-NUS Annual International Conference...
20 & 21 May 2017NUS Suzhou Research Institute,Suzhou, ChinaThis international conference, jointly organized by HSBC [ 2017-01-21 ]
Professor Fritz Koger: As PHBS is Relatively...
Dr Fritz Koger first came to PHBS six years ago, drawn to take a position on the faculty in the finance department by, in his words, “China’s growing prominence on the world’s stage ” [ 2017-01-18 ]
PHBS signs MOU with Korea University Business School
A delegation of professors and staff members from the Korea University Business School (KUBS) visited PHBS on Jan... [ 2017-01-19 ]
PHBS Hosts Student Delegation from the Insti...
A group of 48 PHD and Master Students and Professors from The Institute of South-South Cooperation (ISSCAD) visit... [ 2017-01-09 ]
PHBSers: Wishing You a Better Year Ahead!
Since New Year is a time for celebration, reflection and resolutions, several PHBS students and faculty chose to share some thoughts and best wishes for 2017 [ 2016-12-30 ]
PHBS 2017 New Year Party Themed “Be Brave and Persevere”
Faculty, hundreds of students, and many alumni converged in the Grand Ballroom of the Intercontinental Hotel The party featured a banquet, entertainment by students, and awards ceremonies [ 2016-12-29 ]
Be Brave and Be Persistent 2017 New Year Party Speech by Dean Wen Hai
At the end of every year, we are very pleased to gather together to review our achievements and the happy moments in the past year, as well as to look toward the future with confidence and hope [ 2016-12-23 ]
PHBS Alumni on the 14th New Fortune Best Analyst List
Thirteen PHBS alumni have been named Best Analyst by New Fortune Magazine The award has gained recognition and influence in the marketplace over the past decade [ 2016-12-09 ]
Sargent | Nobel Laureate's Love Affair with Macroeconomics
In an interview after the talk with PHBS students, Nobel Laureate Sargent shared his insights on expectations theory, economic models, and academic “ivory tower ” [ 2016-12-16 ]
Bai Yansong lectures at Peking University HSBC Business School
The renowned journalist Bai Yansong was invited to give a lecture on December 7 at Peking University HSBC Busine [ 2016-12-16 ]
International Students' Voices: Focus on Martin Edwards
Prior to enrolling as a full-time finance student at PHBS this past August, he has lived in China three separate times—each time leaving him even more fascinated with China than the last [ 2016-12-06 ]
Economics Development Association: A New Beginning
Economics Development Association held a discussion around the topic China’s Double eleven at PHBS on November 20... [ 2016-12-01 ]
Exclusive Interview | Rodlauer: China's Econo...
During the PKU Global Financial Forum held at PHBS, IMF Deputy Director Rodlauer shared his viewpoints on China’s recent slowdown, its exchange rate reform and staggering debt problem [ 2016-11-23 ]
Lecture on Decision Making & International Admission Talks
PHBS is going to hold 2017 PKU Shenzhen Admission Talks for International Students and offering a decision making lecture [ 2016-11-15 ]
PHBS Holds Corporate Social Responsibility and Green Innovation Forum
Scholars, entrepreneurs and policymakers converged to learn from the eight keynote presentations and engage in open discussions on CSR practice and green innovation [ 2016-11-11 ]
PHBS and Zicklin School of Business at Baru...
On November 3, PHBS and Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College, the City University of New York (CUNY) have signed an agreement to partner in an MBA-MSF degree program [ 2016-11-09 ]
- China Studies Through the Lens of a BGI Microscope
- NYT : A College Near Oxford Changes Hands
- Professor Balding:Why You Should Hire More Women in China?
- Renowned Economist Joins PHBS, Launching High-level Think Tank Program
- China Studies Class Visits New Shenzhen High Concept Business Park
- PHBS Students' Study Tour in Israel
- PHBS Opening a Campus in Oxford: Setting its Global Roadmap —A Turning Point for China’s Higher Education
- Professor Balding: The Strange World of Chinese Real Estate Liquidity
- Second PKU-NUS Annual International Conference on Quantitative Finance and Economics
- Professor Fritz Koger: As PHBS is Relatively Young, There Exist Many Opportunities
- PHBS signs MOU with Korea University Business School
- PHBS Hosts Student Delegation from the Institute of South-South Cooperation and Development
- PHBSers: Wishing You a Better Year Ahead!
- PHBS 2017 New Year Party Themed “Be Brave and Persevere”
- Be Brave and Be Persistent 2017 New Year Party Speech by Dean Wen Hai
- PHBS Alumni on the 14th New Fortune Best Analyst List
- Sargent | Nobel Laureate's Love Affair with Macroeconomics
- Bai Yansong lectures at Peking University HSBC Business School
- International Students' Voices: Focus on Martin Edwards
- Economics Development Association: A New Beginning
- Exclusive Interview | Rodlauer: China's Economic Prospects Mixed as the World is Draped in Uncertainty
- Lecture on Decision Making & International Admission Talks
- PHBS Holds Corporate Social Responsibility and Green Innovation Forum
- PHBS and Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College,CUNY, Launch a Joint MBA-MSF Degree Program
- PHBS Holds 2016 Peking University Global Financial Forum