Yan Feng, PhD
- Assistant Professor
- PhD, Applied Economics, University of Pennsylvania
- Fields:Healthcare financing and policy; public health and health services researches; industrial development (especially pharmaceutical industry)
- Office Phone Number: +86-755-2603-2985
- Office Room: RM 758, PHBS Building
- Email: email@example.com
Healthcare financing and policy; public health and health services researches;
industrial development (especially pharmaceutical industry); other applied economics and business organizational issues
- PhD (Applied Economics and Managerial Sciences), University of Pennsylvania, the Wharton School, 2009
- MS (Pharmaceutical Administration), Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, the Graduate School, 2001
- BEcon (International Trade), Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, 1998
- “Lenders and Borrowers Strategies in Online Peer-to-Peer Lending Market: An Empirical Analysis of PPDai.com”, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (SSCI), 16(3):242-260, 2015. With Yeujun Yoon et al.
- “Who wants to adopt and who wants to be adopted: A sample of American families and sub-Saharan African orphans” Health Policy and Planning (SSCI), 1-14, March, 2015. With Christopher Balding et al.
- “Index System for Shenzhen Global City Development” in Comparative Studies of Shenzhen Global City Development, Ed. Lixia Tang and Wen Hai, Beijing: China Development Press, 2014.
- “Smoking behaviors and cessation services among male physicians in China: evidence from a structural equation model” Tobacco Control 22:ii27–ii33 (SSCI/SCI), 2013. With Cheng Huang et al.
- Other work submitted and in progress…
TeachingAssistant Professor, PHBS
- Managerial Economics (MBA required, Chinese, 2013-present)
- Intermediate Microeconomics (graduate required, English, 2009-2014)
- Health Care Financing and Management (graduate elective, English, 2010-2013)
- Graduate Thesis Seminars (graduate required, English, 2010-2013)