China's High-Tech Future Emerges in Factory Towns
Professor Christopher Balding said if Chinese leaders can replicate Shenzhen model nationwide, it would indirectly have an enormous impact on the world economy [ 2016-05-26 ]
Research : Real Estate Prices and Firm Borrowings: Micro Evidence from China
China Economic Review has published a research article co-authored by PHBS Professor Chunyang WANG, investigates how real estate price shocks affect Chinese firm’s borrowings by ownership type [ 2016-05-20 ]
- [05-26] China's High-Tech Future Emerges in Factory Towns
- [05-20] Research : Real Estate Prices an...
- [05-09] PHBS Holds First PKU-NUS Annual International Conference
- [05-05] Prof.Gerhard Stahl : Cities Lead China toward Green Future
- [2015-10-31] What is your calling in life? Lu Meng, MBA shares...
- [2015-09-16] PHBS Seminar Series: Abritrage Activity and Price Discovery
- [2015-09-09] 4C Forum
- [2015-09-01] PKU HSBC Business School Seminar Serie...
- [2015-04-01] PHSB Seminar Series: Military Moral Hazard and the Fate of Empires
- [2015-03-27] PHSB Seminar Series: Service Pricing with Loss Averse Customers
- [2015-03-11] PHSB Seminar Series: Mortgage Foreclosures and Securitisation
- [2016-04-21] Shenzhen International Job Market and Entrepreneurs Forum
- [2016-04-11] The Value of Relationship Banking: Evi...
- [2016-03-23] Geographic Concentration of Institutions...
- [2016-02-19] Bayesian Semi-parametric Realized-CARE M...
- [2016-01-05] Smart-Dating in Speed-Dating
- [2016-01-05] Capital Structure Misallocation
- [2016-01-05] How to identify experts to identify experts to identify . . . ?